Tanago Tour update during Covid 19
From the very beginning of the Corona pandemic, we had intended to design our travel programme according to the course of the pandemic. Our priority is to ensure the health and integrity of all participants.
The easing of restrictions now makes some events possible, but we will continue "on sight" and proceed as follows:
- End of may 2020 we will decide whether "Wendelstein" will be driven or not. In addition, there will then be another date in July 2020. We ask all participants to pay their bills, those who haven't paid will automatically slide off the list of participants, the waiting list is long and you save us a lot of work by "running after the bills".
- Harz will be definitely decided at the end of June. Here we still have to clarify with how many participants we can start. Please pay the bills here as well, if we only come to the Bw with 25 people, those who have paid will go along.
- the photoshooting and the photo workshop will take place in the Bw Wittenberge, there are still a few free places. Confirmations will be sent out in the coming days.
- At all Tanago events we will give each participant a mouth and nose protection, made and designed in Germany. If you would like to have one, you can order it from the Tanago Shop.
- The forest railway tour to Romania will be postponed to May 1 - 8, 2021, to take account of the changed travel behaviour (fewer transfers in narrow buses) and then visit the 2 most beautiful forest railways for the best tree blossom. Here, as with all our tours, bookings for the cancelled tour expire. If you are interested, please book (again).
- Eritrea and Pakistan 2020 we cancel for safety reasons, because the local hygiene conditions are not such that we can and want to go there at the moment without risk for your health.
- For April 23 - 25, 2021 we have our Sauschwänzletour with 50 2988 and the 64er in the preliminary planning.
- Unfortunately, the beautiful Px-38 in Znin has already in 2020 boiler and deadline expiration, so that we "only" can offer a beautiful narrow-gauge steam tour to Sroda with Px-48 1756 and different mixed trains, including night shots with our professional lighting equipment, from April 16 - 18, 2021.
- Africa 2021 is calling, we are currently putting our program (tourism in Chobe, Zimbabwe with Garratts and the Tanago photo event at Sandstone Farm) online in the coming days.
- There are currently still 2 free places on our Furka 2021 Tour!
In general, health and safety is a top priority for Tanago Railway Travel. We do everything we can to make our tours a complete success and therefore ask you for your active cooperation. Keep your distance, wear masks and show mutual respect. This is the way we have done it so far and this is the way we will continue to do it in the future.
In this sense - stay healthy!