Cancellation: Saxony march 2020
So far we do not have enough participants for the tour. We have calculated with at least 30 participants, we are far away from that at the moment. Therefore, we are cancelling the tour with a heavy heart, because every tour has its preliminary run and there are still some things to be planned and organized by the railways and by us.
Only if tours are booked in time, we can keep our price level. If we mainly get bookings where you decide to come 2 weeks before the tour, or even worse, check the weather and book one or 2 days before, then our system doesn't work. We are therefore considering accepting short-term bookings only with a surcharge.