Botswana + Simbabwe 17.-25. June 2021
We are constantly monitoring developments in the countries we plan to visit in the future. The situation is too uncertain for us, which is why we are taking "Botswana + Zimbabwe from 17 to 25 June 2021" out of our programme.
On the other hand, we will keep our visit to Sandstone Farm in South Africa (25 June - 1 July 2021) in the programme, as we only have to fly to Johannesburg to continue our trip to the farm in a coach, where we will stay for a week. The farm residents have even offered us to volunteer to go into quarantine a week or two before. Safety first. We are also keeping up with this and keeping a close eye on developments.
Finally we decide 6 weeks before the start of the tour whether we will buy the plane tickets and then fly.