Poland: Narrow-gauge steam in Sroda
There is not much left of the variety and romance of Polish narrow gauge railways and so in 2023 you have to look hard to find a narrow gauge line with authentic rolling stock in Poland. Sroda with its Px48 is a worthwhile destination for our project to turn back time and to experience and enjoy narrow gauge steam in its most beautiful form.
On Saturday and Sunday we travelled the narrow-gauge line from Sroda to Zaniemysl several times with Px-48 1756 and Px-48 1920 and various authetic trains. Especially the shots in the morning light make the line in Sroda a special experience for photographers and videographers. We will again arrange several scenes to offer a very special photo and film experience. In addition, night shots on Saturday evening, illuminated with our professional lighting equipment.
|No. of participants||min. 14, max. 28|
|Open for bookings|
|Book this tour now|
We will send the detailed program to the booked participants 4 weeks before the tour starts.
Your tour price
- 380 Euro per person for Saturday 15 April 2023 and Sunday 16 April 2023 (early afternoon) , participation in photo rides and night shooting in Sroda with Px48 - 1756 and Px-48 1920.
- Overnight stay in the tour hotel, single room with breakfast, per night for 56 Euro (our suggestion Fr - Sun so 2 nights for 112 Euro. - please note when booking if with or without hotel) - Attention: we have only a limited number of rooms available !
- Photo trains in Sroda on 15 and 16 April 2023;
- Night photography on Saturday evening;
- Expert and experienced Tanago tour guide (German + English speaking) plus local tour guide.
Not included in the tour price are accommodation, tips, drinks and meals, personal expenses, travel to and from Sroda.
The tour planning is designed for maximum photo and video yield and therefore for dedicated photographers and videographers. We will start early in the morning. We will photograph deliberately and intensively in the daytime margins, taking a longer break at midday. We will travel on the train on all days.
On the transfer routes, we will "decorate" our train with orange high-visibility waistcoats; we do not value "freeloaders" who follow the train for "free".