Germany: Steam clouds over Brohltal
Steam clouds over the Brohltal
On Friday, April 17 and on Samsatg, April 18, 2020 we will take the steam locomotive 11SM on the Brohltal Railway from the port on the entire route, including the steep section, up to Engeln.
|No. of participants||max 32|
|lunch||will be organised/
|open for bookings|
|Book this tour now|
11SM operates a classic passenger train on Friday and a freight train with passenger transport on Saturday. For operational reasons, it is not possible to carry roll wagons on the steep section of the line, which we park in Oberzissen. On the evening of the 17th of April, pictures will be taken at the "blue hour" in front of the locomotive shed in Brohl-Lüzing.
As usual for Tanago, all participants ride in the train and get off at the most beautiful places on the route in order to photograph or film the run pasts. Several run pasts can also take place at one photo location. Only on the steep section only about 4 false starts are possible for operational reasons; push backs are not possible on the steep section. We will therefore select different photo places on the steep section on Friday and Saturday to optimize the photo or video result.
- The whole event costs 385 Euro per person for both days.
- Friday alone costs 220 Euro per person (including night shots);
- Saturday we charge 210 Euro per person.
- authentic photo trains on the Brohltal Railway on 17 and 18 April 2020;
- Night shots on 17 April 2020 in front of the locomotive shed in Brohl-Lützing;
- we organize a lunch for the 17th and 18th of April 2020 (snack - self-payer).
- Competent and experienced Tanago tour guide (German + English speaking) plus local tour guide.
Tips, alcoholic beverages and food, personal expenses, arrival and departure to Brohl are not included in the tour price.