Germany: Muskauer Waldeisenbahn – Steam Spectacle and Army Field Train Exercise
3 days brigade locomotive gathering on the Muskau forest railway. We pull out all the stops and show you everything that makes the heart of the narrow-gauge enthusiast beat faster. 3 steam locomotives in operation, train crossings and prestressing capacities. Coal and loaded lumber trains, brigade cars and many reanactors that animate the scenes. Sunset pictures and night shots, which we will illuminate with our professional lighting system.
|No. of participants||min. 15 max. 35|
|Price||from 180 Euro|
|Tour is confirmed|
|Book this tour now|
October 15, 2021, Friday
In the morning we will drive a timber train with 99 3315 to Kromlau and in the afternoon with 99 3315 and V10C a work train with dump trucks to Baierweiche. Afterwards night shots at the locomotive shed in Weisswasser.
16 October 2021, Saturday
Today 99 3315 and 99 3317 are in service. They are hauling a coal car train (10 empty cars) to "Schweren Berg". At the "Schweren Berg" we plan to take night shots and hope for such great photo and video results as in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
October 17, 2021, Sunday
today is all about the big Heeeresfeldbahn exercise. With quite a few reanactors, all dressed around the year 1911 and two brigadelocos (one of them will be specially converted to the time around 1914) we will hold an exercise as it was common in 1911. Brigadelok HF 1914 and escort train with brigadeloco 99 3315 are the stars of this event.
The event will end on Sunday around 16:00.
- 3 days total program October 15 - 17, 2021 - 480 EUR
- only Friday, October 15, 2021 - 160 Euro
- only Saturday, 16. October 2021 - 180 Euro
- only Sunday, 17 October 2021 - 200 Euro
- authentic freight trains on the Muskauer Waldeisenbahn from 15 - 17 October 2021
- night pictures on October 15 at Weisswasser station
- sunset pictures on 16. October 2021 at the Schweren Berg
- we organize lunch for October 15, 16, and 17 (snack - self-pay).
- Expert and experienced Tanago tour guide (German + English speaking) plus local tour guide.
Not included in the tour price are tips, alcoholic beverages and meals, personal expenses, travel to and from Muskau.