Germany: Bad Muskau – with Diana and 2 brigade locomotives in Muskau forest
3 days brigade locomotive gathering on the Muskau forest railway. We pull out all the stops and show you everything that makes the heart of the narrow-gauge enthusiast beat faster. 3 steam locomotives in operation, train crossings and prestressing capacities. Coal and loaded lumber trains, brigade cars and many extras that animate the scenes. Sunset pictures and night shots, which we will illuminate with our professional lighting system.
|No. of participants||Min. 20
|Price||from 160 Euro|
|Open for bookings.|
|Book this tour now|
23 October 2020, Friday: We start with a hearty lunch at the Teichstrasse railway station (from 12 noon) and then travel with "Diana" 99 3312 and the Kömag train to Bad Muskau. Afterwards night shots at the locomotive shed in Weisswasser.
24. October 2020, Saturday: Today Diana and a brigade locomotive are in action - 99 3312 and 99 3315 cover long timber and brigade wagons to the heavy mountain. We are planning night shots on the Heavy Mountain and hope for such great photo and video results as in 2018 and 2019.
October 25, 2020, Sunday: today is all about brigade locomotives. 99 3315 and 99 3317 are pulling together a lorry train to Kromlau. Let's see how many sham journeys we need this time at the ponds to satisfy all photogarps and videographers...
End of the event is on Sunday about 14.00 o'clock.
- 3 days total programme, 23 - 25.10.2020: 420 EUR
- only friday, 23.10.2020 - 160 Euro
- only saturday, 24.10.2020 - 180 Euro
- only sunday, 25.10.2020 - 160 Euro
- authentic freight trains on the Muskau Forest Railway from 23 - 25 October 2020
- Night shots on 23 October at Weisswasser station
- Sunset pictures on October 24th, 2020
- we organize a lunch for the 22th, 24th and 25th of October (snack - self-payer).
- Expert and experienced Tanago tour guide (German + English speaking) plus local guide.
Not included in the price are tips, alcoholic drinks and food, personal expenses, arrival and departure to Muskau.