On Monday, 5 October 2020 we offer a photo ride on the Ybbstalbahn as part of our big Austria Tour "Niederösterreichische Lokalbahnromantik". The 2093.01 diesel locomotive will be used with a passenger train consisting of green 2-axle cars.
As usual at Tanago, all participants ride in the train, on the transfer routes we "decorate" the locomotive and cars with warning vests, because non-paying fence guests are absolutely undesirable on this ride.
Already in October 2019 we were able to take a lot of nice pictures on the track and discovered more interesting motives, which have to be realized now.
|No. of participants||Min. 15
|Accommodation / Meals||organised - self paid|
without hotel, etc.
|Tour is confirmed|
|Book this tour now|
Your tour program:
Monday, October 5th, 2020
Meeting of all participants in Lunz am See, from where we start. There the photo trip ends also in the late afternoon.
165 Euro per person for the participation in the photo charter.
- Overnight stay at the Tourhotel in Winterbach:
- in 1/2 double room with half board (breakfast/dinner) for 63 Euro (incl. local tax) per person and night.
- in a single room with half board (breakfast/dinner) for 72 Euro (incl. visitor's tax) per person and night.
- authentic passenger train on the Ybbstalbahn on mondax, 5 October 2020;
- optional overnight stay with half board in the Tourhotel in Winterbach.
- Expert and experienced Tanago tour guide (German + English speaking) plus local tour guide.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses, arrival and departure to Lunz am See are not included in the tour price.
Tips, drinks, personal expenses, arrival and departure to Winterbach are not included in the tour price.
This tour is designed for photographers and videographers. We conduct the tour with a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 32 participants.