On Monday, 5 October 2020 we offer a photo ride on the Ybbstalbahn as part of our big Austria Tour "Niederösterreichische Lokalbahnromantik". The 2093.01 diesel locomotive will be used with a passenger train consisting of green 2-axle cars.
As usual at Tanago, all participants ride in the train, on the transfer routes we "decorate" the locomotive and cars with warning vests, because non-paying fence guests are absolutely undesirable on this ride.
Already in October 2019 we were able to take a lot of nice pictures on the track and discovered more interesting motives, which have to be realized now.
|No. of participants||Min. 15
|Accommodation / Meals||organised - self paid|
without hotel, etc.
|Open for bookings.|
|Book this tour now|
Your tour program:
Monday, October 5th, 2020
Meeting of all participants in Kienberg, from where we start. There the photo trip ends also in the late afternoon.
We would like to thank Franz Fanger for providing us with his great Ybbstal railway pictures !
145 Euro per person for the participation in the photo charter.
- Overnight stay from 3 to 4 May (1 night) in the Tourhotel in Winterbach in 1/2 double room with half board (breakfast / dinner) for 60 Euro (incl. visitor's tax) per person.
- Single room supplement for one night; 9 Euro per person.
- additional overnight stay in 1/2 double room per night with half board; 60 Euro per person.
- Single supplement for extra day 9 Euro per person.
- authentic passenger train on the Ybbstalbahn on Friday, 4 October 2019;
- optional overnight stay with half board in the Tourhotel in Winterbach.
- Expert and experienced Tanago tour guide (German + English speaking) plus local tour guide.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses, arrival and departure to Kienberg are not included in the tour price.
- authentically labelled passenger trains on the Mariazellerbahn on 11 and 12 May 2019;
- optional overnight stay with half board in the Tourhotel in Winterbach, where the tours start and end.
- Competent and experienced Tanago tour guide (German + English speaking) plus local tour guide.
Tips, drinks, personal expenses, arrival and departure to Winterbach are not included in the tour price.
This tour is designed for photographers and videographers. We conduct the tour with a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 32 participants.